Here’s a variety of lame things that don’t go together and don’t constitute a whole blog entry, but that I don’t tweet or post on facebook, even thought that’s probably where they belong:
- Today my 16 year old heard a Fleetwood Mac song on the car radio and thought Stevie Nicks was Miley Cirus. Ew.
- Sometime last Spring a retired teacher was subbing at our school and told me that my vehicle “fit” me. That ruined my day. I drive a boring, blue late model minivan, that I pretty much got stuck with when we traded my small pickup in for my wife’s nicer, newer graphite minivan.
- (posted on July 4) Still can’t get over that there’s history on #HistoryChannel today, I think i’ll see if there’s any music on #MTV, learning on #TLC!
- My 13yr old was shocked to see in a commercial that
#TonyHawk has kids. Her: “He’s OLD!” Me: Yeah, MY age!
- My 10yr old thought the song was “Juice Box Hero”